Friday, April 3, 2015

Happenings

Life is moving at a FAST rate of speed! 

My last post was on December 26, 2014. 

Fortunately, I have experienced a LATTE of life since that post. 

Traveled to a minister's conference in Alexandria, LA in January. 
My great friend Celina Gleason 

Traveled to NYC to attend a Lucy Calkins Teacher's College Reading & Writing Project at Columbia university in February. 
Cityscape from my window 

Clock at 5th & Madison 

Delicious treats at "Eataly" 

Then took the bus to DC to spend time with my amazing friends, Matt & Elizabeth. Then, surprise!! My brother Dale showed up....not in San Francisco but, alas, DC!! 
Enjoying an awesomely, tasty dunner prepared by our friends, Matt & Elizabeth in DC!  That's my lil bro, Dale on the left. 

Traveled to Pensacola beach to visit my awesome sister, VeAna, in March. 
The awe-inspiring Gulf of Mexico white sand and clear water 


Have a LATTE-fun today! 

1 comment:

  1. That's a latte of living there, ya busy girl!

    Hugs and happy Resurrection Day Weekend,
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to read your comments! I will try my hardest to respond to all comments! Have a blessed day!