Friday, December 26, 2014

2014 in my rear-view Mirror

I am taking a journey of reflecting

over the past year before I leap into

making personal and corporate plans

for 2015.

from Pinterest 


I am inviting you on the journey. 


Lake Loveland, Loveland, CO

I am wanting my life to reflect evaluated experience and

not simply repeat another year without stopping

to really look at my life. 




 Click here to begin the 5-day reflection of 2014--it's from Melani Shock's blog




May you be blessed as you reflect and

honestly take stock of this past year's accomplishments

for His kingdom!



Live a LATTE in 2015 
all because you've taken great stock of 2014--
it's bumps, challenges, celebrations, blessings and gifts from God--
who is the giver of every good and perfect thing in our lives!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy to read your comments! I will try my hardest to respond to all comments! Have a blessed day!